Items Purchased through an Airblaster Authorized Dealer
If you find yourself with an Airblaster product that has a manufacturers defect that you purchased through an Airblaster Authorized Dealer, follow the steps to warranty your product. Please do not reach out to Airblaster Customer Service until after you have contacted the Authorized Dealer (completed steps 1-2) and they have instructed you to do so.
1. Visit the shop (or reach out to the online retailer) you purchased your Airblaster product at. Explain your problem, and request to warranty your product. If you purchased your product through an online retailer, write them an email explaining your problem, attach a photo of the defect, and request to warranty your product.
2. If the shop deems your problem to be caused by a manufacturers defect, they will contact Airblaster customer service and will request an RA (return authorization). The shop will ship your defective product back to Airblaster. If purchased through an online retailer - you will have to ship your product to the online retailer, and they will ship it to us.
3. Your product will be inspected at our warehouse. If it is deemed that the problem is caused by a manufacturers defect, we will issue a replacement product or a credit (see #4). If it is deemed that the problem is not caused by a manufacturers defect, we will ship your product back to the shop.
4. If we have a replacement product in stock, we will ship it to the shop for you. If we do not have a replacement product, we will issue the shop credit and they can refund/credit you.
5. If you feel like your product can be repaired easily, take the following steps to receive a refund for a local repair. Please note we encourage repairs as they are the fastest option to solve a warranty claim. Although many repairs are quite easy, make sure to follow the instructions below before proceeding with the alteration. This is a case by case basis, so definitely talk to the shop first and make sure that they are okay with doing this, as both the shop and Airblaster must first approve the repair.
6. If you purchased from an Authorized Dealer in US or Canada and have moved abroad and your item falls within the warranty period we are only able to offer repair credit.
- Take the defective product to the shop you purchased it from and show them the problem. Tell them that Airblaster states in their warranty policy that we will credit shops for locally repaired garments. If they agree to credit you for the repair, go ahead and find a local seamstress to repair your garment. But before you proceed, take a photo of the problem to use as reference for Airblaster, and for the store where you purchased the garment. Next, obtain a quote (of the cost of the repair) from the local alteration shop and send the quote, along with a photo of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you obtain written approval on the repair from Airblaster, take the receipt of the repair back to the shop and have them scan and email it to email@example.com. Airblaster will credit the shop for the repair and they will credit/refund you for the repair.
Items Purchased through the Airblaster Online Store
If you find yourself with an Airblaster product that has a manufacturers defect that you purchased on Airblaster's online store, follow the steps to warranty your product.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
· Customer name order was placed under
· Order Number - this number is found on your confirmation email sent to you immediately after your purchase. This number starts with an "R".
· Style, size, color of product you are trying to warranty
· A brief explanation of the manufacturers defect
· A photo of said manufactures defect - a photo is required to process a warranty claim - no exceptions.
2. A customer service representative will contact you regarding your warranty claim within 1-3 business days. After determining if the warranty claim is valid, you will be issued an RA (return authorization) number in an email. In this email, you will find shipping instructions on where and how to ship your product to.
3. Your product will be inspected at our warehouse. If it is deemed that the problem is caused by a manufacturers defect, we will issue replacement product or a credit (see #4). If it is deemed that the problem is not caused by a manufacturers defect, we will ship your product back to you.
4. If we have replacement product in stock, we will send out the replacement item. You will get a confirmation email letting you know that the replacement item has been shipped. If we do not have replacement product, we will refund your credit card. You will get a confirmation email once your card has been refunded.
5. If you feel like your product can be repaired easily follow the same steps listed above but request that you would like to have your product repaired locally. We will respond to your repair request within 1-3 business days. Please note we encourage repairs as they are the fastest option to solve a warranty claim. If you get the go ahead from Airblaster Customer Service, have the product repaired locally at an alterations shop. Take the receipt of the repair and scan and email it to email@example.com. Airblaster will credit your card on file for the repair.